After my first attempt to test the influence of emotions on microbial life, here is a short update. Now using 7 test tubes, i can compare the decay of 3 "cursed" and 3 "blessed" rice samples against a reference. Funny results.. maybe I should stop trying to give love?
By Matthieu on Tuesday, May 24 2016, 12:01
By Matthieu on Thursday, December 17 2015, 05:55
What if our emotions had influence on water? This apparently obscure idea has been held by the controversial Japanese writer Masaru Emoto, who drew relationships between ice crystal shapes and emotions which were focused on water before freezing.
I've gained interest in this claim after the release of prof. Montagner's proof about the so-called "memory of water", which shows that water emits electro-magnetic (EM) waves based on the chemical it contained after high dilution, but water can also memorize EM waves emitted into it, and behave as if a new chemical substance is present. Since I believe our emotions primarily rely on brain and organs' neural activity, which in turn consists of electric signals that also generate small local EM waves, it leaves a tiny chance for both theories to rationally connect!
The experiment which i've done is another Do-It-Yourself test proposed by Emoto: influence the decay of rice by focusing emotions on it.
Here is my result after 112 days:
Maybe the religious tradition of blessing food before eating once simply used to be a rational sanitary measure!
I'm giving more information and pictures here below:
Since 2005, a mind blowing experiment has repeatedly proven a chain of phenomenons which totally change the way we think about biology and medication.
In this serious French TV report on the France 5 channel in 2013, the Nobel biology award Luc Montagner shows how he replicates the results obtained by Jacques Benveniste in the 80's, and much further!
Ranked by the significance, the results are:
- After diluting a biological substance (DNA, protein, etc.) into water, fitration of the substance, and then a cycle of high dilutions (up to 10^12) and agitation, water still behaves as if the substance was present: there seems to be a water memory of what i has contained.
- The above diluted filtrate emits electromagnetic signal (EMS) signal in the low frequency range (10 to 50,000 Hz) in response to ambient electromagnetic noise. This signal can be measured by ordinary microphone coil and recorded on computer (in WAV format). The emission of this signal on pure water will cause the signal to be present in the water: again water will behaves as if it contains the substance!
The proposed explanation is twofold: some molecules would interact through EMS instead of direct contact as classical chemistry teaches. Then if water is capable of keeping this signal it would replicate the effect of the molecule in their absence. Prof. Marc Henry from Strasburg university explains that this memory would occur in what quantum physics call "coherence domain" (CD), which are vacuum bubble of the range of 10^-10 meters, formed of water molecules, in which the EMS can be trapped.
- DNA also emits an EMS, which is... its entire genetic code! In the above TV report, the following experiment in France is shown live: a known DNA is strongly diluted and agitated in water, then its EM signal is recorded into a 6 seconds WAV file which is emailed to a lab in Italy. There the Italian fellow researchers emit the signal on a sample of pure water for 1 hour, and then run a process called PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction, which aims at duplicating a DNA sample into many identical copies). This process causes the same original DNA (98% identical) to form itself in Italy, apparently based on the signal "printed" on the water! The persistence of DNA information after the molecule is physically gone opens new ways to understand some viral diseases.
We had the 3D printer which allows you to download and replicate physical items. Now we have the same with living things! Need a special medical herb in your space station? Just get its DNA signal from Amazon and make it grow ex-nihilo!
As a consequence: no need to physically bring medication, you could only download the signal and "print" it on water! Good news for countries in great need for medication, but bad news for pharmaceutical industry which would be replaced by download platforms like Itune or Amazon for music!
Publications on the topic: www.notesdevoyage.com/ftp/Texte/DigiBio
- Benveniste 1997 « Transatlantic Transfer of Digitized Antigen Signal by Telephone Link (abstract) »
Transfer of albumine EMS, printed onto pure water, causing alergic shock
- Montagnier 2009 « Electromagnetic Signals Are Produced by Aqueous Nanostructures Derived from Bacterial DNA Sequences »
Example of "cross talk" propagation of the EMS waves to nearby glasss tube.
- Montagnier 2011 « DNA waves and water »
Explanations on the quantum physics behind water memory.
- Montagnier 2015 « Transduction of DNA information through water and electromagnetic waves »
DNA transduction directly into living cancerous cells, causing cell death and original DNA production.
Wikipedia article on the experiment, still classified as pseudoscience